Saturday 5 May 2012

The "Wow" factor!

There's no question that when I speak about a subject I love I can feel pretty uplifted, energised and focused. Interestingly then that for the observer listening to the person sharing their passion, we can notice them looking slightly different, with eyes sparkling, hands moving as they describe what makes their hearts sing while giving off an energy that is both inspiring, heart warming and comforting all at the same time. 
Recently while working with a lovely client, I experienced just this as he moved his thinking from the headminds analytical, "What I ought to be doing" state to "What I'd like to do.."  I could feel myself connecting to his bodyminds exhilaration as it witnessed him really understanding what had to happen in order for him to be in harmony with his core essence.  It's natural to have some anxieties about changing our path in life - it can become such a well worn path that it's hard to imagine ever deviating away from it.  However, the extent of the energy coming from this client as he described another direction his career could take was quite breathtaking.  I'm looking forward to hearing what steps he takes (and what he experiences en route) towards what feels like his most natural path. So often we opt for the safe, familiar route when sometimes just speaking about what appeals to us can be enough of a catalyst to get us doing something about it!
"Follow your heart, because if you always trust your mind, you'll always act on logic, and logic doesn't always lead to happiness." - Anon
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.  Live the life you have imagined." - Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment