Sunday 11 March 2012

Quietly grateful


To say I'm a happy Mummy would be the understatement of the century. My two eldest children are happy, healthy and living the life they want, doing what makes their hearts sing. My son is happy and healthy and is still at school, so I'm not sure he'd say he's quite fulfilling the "living the life he wants" criteria just yet!
Perhaps my level of happiness for them is directly proportionate to my memories of the harder, more challenging times they've been through? None of us are immune to the ups and downs of life, but when we get through the periods in our life that are sad, hard and challenging, it's only then we can REALLY appreciate and celebrate the good times!
Emily & Tina, this is especially for you xxx
"Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." - Melody Beattie



No comments:

Post a Comment